Apple Cider Vinegar Benefits and Side Effects
- Weight loss aid
(Acetic acid) The main ingredient in Apple Cider Vinegar can help you achieve your weight loss goal according to scientific research by Tomoo Kondo a Japanese researcher and his team.
- Lymph Nodes Cleaner
It is being prove the ability to reduce mucous and sinus congestion also reducing the effects of allergies.
- Body Detox
Will balance your body PH and Cardiovascular circulation will be stimulated helping to detoxify the liver.
- Will make your hair shine
Many people has use Apple Cider Vinegar as hair shiner using ½ tablespoon mix with 1Cup of water to rinse your hair after shampooing.
- Teeth Stain Remover
Another ancient use is to remove teeth stain rubbing directly on the tooth and rinsing with water.
- Skin PH regulator
Commonly use to fade age spots and acne scars also recommended to remove warts applying with a cotton swat for several days until wart fall off. Treatment should continue a few days after removal to ensure wart will not return.
- Fungal Cure
Proved to remove Candida (A genus of yeasts and the most common cause of fungal infections worldwide).
- Heartburn Reliever
Several research agreed it will correct you body acids and will reduce your heartburn.
- Natural Cleaner and Freshener
Use as bathroom and kitchen cleaner taking advantages of is wonderful cleaning properties will also leave a refreshing apple smell.
- Fleas Repellent
Pet lovers will love this one. Flea infestation can be easily eliminated just spraying your pet with a mix of ½ cup Apple Cider Vinegar and 1 cup of Water.
Small amounts of apple cider vinegar is safe. But larger doses, or long-term use, of apple cider vinegar may have side effects.
- Taking apple cider vinegar at full strength could erode the enamel of the teeth and burn the mouth and throat
- Women with osteoporosis should be wary of apple cider vinegar. Used regularly, apple cider vinegar could reduce bone density.
- Because it can alter insulin levels, people with diabetes should not use apple cider vinegar without telling their doctors first.
- People taking laxatives, diuretics, and medication for heart disease and diabetes should check with a doctor before using apple cider vinegar supplements.Source;Webmd.com