Apple Cider Vinegar Home Made Remedies
A vinegar rinse is simple and easy to do Mix 2-3 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar into two cups of hot water.
Use it after shampooing. massage and work this through as you usually do with your conditioner then rinse out with water.
Apple Cider Vinegar Toner
- Pour 1 part Organic Raw Apple Cidar Vinegar into a container preferable glass bottle.
- Add 2 parts distilled or filtered water.
- Shake the bottle to mix it.
- Apply the toner to your skin using a cotton ball or pad, avoid the eyes area.
- your daily moisturizer can be apply after the apple cider vinegar toner has dried.
- Shake well before each use store in a cool, dry, dark place (No need to refrigerate).
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 cup hot water
- Mix one teaspoon each of apple cider vinegar, honey and warm water.
- You may add some mashed ginger to boost this home remedy.
- If you suffer from painful night time leg cramps this remedy will relieve your discomfort. The rich mineral content in Apple cider vinegar helps reduce the painful leg cramps.
- Mix 1 glass of water
- 2 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon organic honey
- drink it slowly.
- ½ cup water
- ½ cup apple cider vinegar
- rinse the ear twice a day, on the second day your symptoms may have totally disappear.