- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 15m
- Cook Time : 15m
- Ready In : 30m
- 1 pound spaghetti
- 1 large head broccoli (1/2 pound)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 rotisserie chicken, meat shredded (2 cups)
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
Cook the spaghetti according to the instructions for the pack. Scoop a cupful of water. Drain.
On the other hand, prepare the ingredients for the sauce. Cut off the broccoli stalk, peel it, and thinly slice crosswise.
Heat oil in a skillet under medium heat.
Add the garlic, broccoli, and 1/4 teaspoon salt. Cook until garlic turns light brown and broccoli is fork-tender.
Add the pasta, and 1/2 cup of the scooped pasta water. Cook for about 3 minutes.
Sprinkle the crushed pepper and other remaining ingredients. Serve