- Yield : one 12-inch pizza
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 15m
- Ready In : 20m
Quick and Easy recipe for the Authentic Margherita Pizza.
- 12 inches thin pizza crust
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves roasted garlic, finely chopped
- 3 -4 large basil leaves, cut into strips
- 2 small tomatoes, cut thinly
- 4 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper, to taste
Preheat the oven to 450°F.
Drizzle the olive oil over the pizza shell. Use a brush to spread it around and make sure to get the crust!
Disperse the finely chopped garlic evenly.
Spread the mozzarella cheese throughout the top of the pizza.
Place the sliced tomatoes across the entire pizza
Lightly salt and pepper on top of tomatoes
Spread the fresh basil leaves, making sure not to exceed.
Cook in the oven for about 9-10 minutes, or until crispy and melted.
Add Parmesan cheese and Ready to Serve!