- Yield : 4
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 20m
- Cook Time : 15m
- Ready In : 35m
- 1 (8 ounce) package spaghetti pasta
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 4 cloves minced garlic
Bring a large pot of water to a boil, add some salt. Stir in pasta and leave it until cooked.
Drain well. Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Stir in garlic and shrimp. Cook, stirring constantly, for 3 to 5 minutes.
Stir in wine and pepper. Bring to a boil and cook for 30 seconds while stirring.
Mix shrimp with drained pasta in a serving bowl. Sprinkle with cheese and parsley. Serve immediately.