A Creamy Cheese Mac and Cheese is everyones favorite comfort food. So here is my sons favorite recipe for Gluten Free Vegan Mac and Cheese. Its also a great way to get your family to eat hidden vegetables.
- 1/2 Package of Gluten Free noodles of your Choice or 1 Cup dried Quinoa
- 1 Large Sweet Potato
- 1/2 Head of Califlower
- 1 Cup of Milk (Cashew, Oat, Soy or Almond work)
- 1 Cup of Nutritional Yeast
- 2 Tablespoons of Garlic Powder
- 2 Tablespoons of Onion Powder
- 2 teaspoons of Salt (Pink Himalayan is my Fav)
- Black Pepper to taste
1. Steam califlower and sweet potato until you can fork them.
2.Cook Gluten Free Pasta In a pan of boiling water until you can cut with a fork gently.
3. Put califlower, sweetpotato, milk, nutritional yeast, garlic, onion power, salt and pepper in to a blender or food processor. Blend until creamy and smooth.
4. Stir the sauce into the noodles until fully coated.